Who is responsible for processing your data?
Identity: everis Spain S.L.U.
Postal address: Camino Fuente de la Mora, 1, 28050 Madrid, Spain
E-mail address: email@example.com
Contact the Data Protection Delegate: You can contact the Data Protection Delegate by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose is your personal data processed?
Your personal data may be processed to:
- Manage inquiries or requests received, such as requests for information, documents, proposals or demonstrations.
- Manage the sending of marketing communications or newsletters through any channel, including electronic channels (such as email and web notifications) about news, courses, activities, proprietary or third-party events, products, services, offers and promotions related to activities carried out by everis and/or its Group.
How long will your data be kept?
Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
In relation to sending marketing communications, the data will be processed until the interested party requests its deletion.
What is the legitimacy for processing your data?
everis processes users’ data only if it has express and informed consent to do so, and always processes it pursuant to the purposes indicated in the section on purpose.
To whom is your data communicated?
The personal data that you provide may be communicated to everis Group entities whenever necessary, some of which are located outside of the European Economic Area. There is an updated list of everis Group companies at https://www.everis.com/spain/es/group-companies, all of which are engaged in activities related to providing consulting services.
Please also be advised that your data may be communicated to Data Processors, such as the following technological providers and other auxiliary services, some of which have processing and/or support centres located outside of the European Economic Area:
– AZURE REGION “West Europe”, with servers in the European Union and adhered to the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement for managing information related to the provision of the service.
– SALESFORCE, located in the USA and adhered to the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, for the provision of services such as creating online forms.
Should your data leave the European Economic Area, everis guarantees that the same protection level will be maintained based on compliance with the provisions set forth in European data protection regulations. In this sense, international data transfers will be made (i) to countries with an adequate protection level as declared by the European Commission (ii) based on the provision of adequate guarantees such as standard contractual conditions or binding corporate regulations or (iii) by virtue of authorisation from the competent control authority or other cases provided for within the law.
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- The right to request access to personal data,
- The right to request modification or deletion,
- The right to oppose,
- The right to request that processing is limited
- The right to data portability;
To exercise these rights, please send an email to email@example.com attaching a copy of your identity document and detailing the right you wish to exercise.
Please also be advised that you may exercise your rights by writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency located at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid.