1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the User’s computer/smartphone/tablet when accessing certain web pages and applications that enable the User to store and retrieve information.
Cookies can serve a variety of purposes, such as recognising you as a User, obtaining information about your browsing habits and customising the way content is displayed.
2. What cookies does everis use?
The Website uses the following types of cookies, although one cookie may be included in more than one category:
– Proprietary cookies: These cookies are sent to the user’s equipment from a server or domain managed by everis and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Session and permanent cookies: Session cookies are designed to collect and store data while the User accesses the Website. The information is kept only during the session, and disappears when the session ends. Persistent cookies, however, are still stored in the terminal for a certain time even after the session ends.
– Technical cookies: These cookies enable the Website to function correctly, which is why they are essential for Users to be able to use all the options on the Website and to navigate and use its functions normally.
– Preference or personalisation cookies: These cookies enable information for the user to be stored to access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as language, the browser type through which the service is accessed, regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
– Analytical or measurement cookies: These cookies enable the Data Controller to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including quantifying advertisement impacts, if applicable. The information collected through this type of cookie is used for measuring the Website’s activity, and for creating Users’ browsing profile, in order to introduce improvements based on analysing the usage data made by Users of the service.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: Cookies that store information about Users’ behaviour obtained by continuously observing their browsing habits, which enables a specific profile to be created to display advertising based on these habits.
3. Is cookie data transferred internationally?
4. How can I disable cookies?
All browsers can be changed to disable cookie configuration. Most browsers therefore offer the possibility of managing cookies, so that users have more precise control over privacy.
These settings are located in the browser’s “options” or “preferences” menu. The links below provide the instructions to disable cookies in each browser:
Internet Explorer (https://goo.gl/iU2wh2)
- In the tools menu, select “Internet Options”.
- Click the privacy tab.
- Privacy can be configured with six options that control the number of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium-high, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- At the top left of the Firefox window, click the Tools menu.
- Select options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the options in Firefox, you can choose Use a custom configuration torque the history to configure the options.
Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click the menu in the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click ‘Show advanced options’.
- In the “Privacy” section, click the content configuration button.
- The options can be configured in the ‘Cookies’ section.
Safari (https://goo.gl/PcjEm3; https://goo.gl/dQywEo)
- In the configuration menu, select the “Preferences” option.
- Open the privacy tab.
- Select the desired option from the “block cookies” section.
- Remember that certain functions and the full functionality of the Website may not be available if cookies are disabled.
Google has developed a disabling plugin for Google browsers so that Website visitors can prevent Google Analytics from using their data, available here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
5. Cookies on mobile devices
As with computer browsers, browsers on mobile devices enable changes to privacy options or settings to disable and delete cookies.
If you wish to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions provided by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Here are some links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
- IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (https://goo.gl/tKyb0y)
- Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
6. Acceptance, configuration or rejection of cookies and further information
Click “ALLOW ALL COOKIES” to accept all cookies. You can also click on “ALLOW SELECTION” to accept only the cookies marked in the configuration boxes available in this banner or click on “REJECT” to reject the unnecessary cookies.
everis informs that if cookies are blocked or not accepted, certain services may not be available without their use, or you may not be able to access certain services or make full use of everything that this Website offers.